Friday, August 04, 2006


Hello!!

This blog is my first blog. So, I want to show a lot of things of my days in USA!

In 2 August, I arrived at Washington Dulles International Airport to join summer program of the University of Maryland from Japan.

Plese comment here!

3 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Good morning, Hiro. Congratulations on getting your picture up on your blog the very first day! :-)
Like Linda, I'd also like to read about your impressions of the field trips we have taken so far. What was the best part? What was the worst part?

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Hiro said...

Thank you Nina.

My best spot of our Saturday trip for Washington D.C. is the “Lincoln Memorial”.
It was very interesting for me because I could meet my best respectable historical person!
He is bigger than my imagination, but I could feel his greatness from his size. And I surprised at the structure of Washington D.C. I thought that Washington and Lincoln watch the United States Capitol from their memorials. And I wanted to see the Jefferson Memorial on that day.

Yesterday, we went to Washington D.C. again, and we watch National Museum of the American Indian, National Air and Space Museum and National Museum of art. I like the National Museum of art very much!

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Good morning, Hiro! It's nice that you replied at length to Linda's question, but your comment does not appear on the main blog. Today, please create a new post with your impressions about yesterday's trip down to DC. You don't need to reply to comments in the comment section, or if you do, keep your replies short.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home