Hi! How are you!
I enjoy the life of Maryland. Yesterday, we went to Washington again. Then, we visited to the National Geographic Museum. I’ve wanted to go to this place since I heard to go D.C. in Japan! That’s cause; I’ve been interested in World History and World Geographic since I was young children. I got a souvenir, the atlas, for my father at here.
And we visited to the Washington Post company, and to see the office rooms. They were very interesting for me. Because, we don’t have the chance to see the office rooms of foreign companies in general.
Today, we’re going to go shopping mall of Washington; I’m looking forward to see and buy something!
See you (^^)/


1 Comments:
I am very glad you had the chance to visit the National Geographic Society's museum. It's a great place, isn't it? It's too bad it was too hot to spend much time on the outside exhibits. They are great, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home