Good late morning, and I’m sorry Nina. We are late riser today…
Then, yesterday we went to shopping mall of Pentagon. In there, I walk around a lot of shops and bought a T-shirt. It’s very cool, I think.
>Nina
Yes! I was very happy to go to the NG museum on Monday!
>Linda
Yes, I read the NG magazines in Japan.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Hi, I'm Hiromi Satoh(M). I'm from Tokyo, Japan. Now I'm studying at the University and my major is International Politics. This bolg has established since I went to the University of Maryland as the summer program "AGU in America 2006" and also as my first visiting to the U.S. This blog is open style. So I'm happy when you comment beyond the any borders, any regions, any nationalities, any religious views and so on. Thanks.
Previous Posts


1 Comments:
Hi Hiromi, I understand about today. Sometimes you are just too tired, and you oversleep! I'm not mad at you. It's my fault for scheduling too many activities!
I am glad you liked visiting the National Geographic Society on Monday!
Post a Comment
<< Home