Thursday, August 10, 2006

Good morning! Today, I and my room mate; Rikko got up and went to the University early. Because of …”Yesterday” (^^:) But, It is cloudy weather today! So, I wear a long sleeve cardigan.

>Nina
I have so much gratitude for you to plan a lot of field trips! So, we really enjoy full days.

>Laura
I bought the T-shirt at the Armani Extension shop on Tuesday. I like simple T-shirts and I usually chose the simple printed T-shirts or plain T-shirts. So, I chose the simple T-shirts the day before yesterday.
And I surprised at Laura and J-win’s song very much!! You were very cool! Onisama’s song is the best of all members, I think. I wanna go to the Karaoke again!!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hi, Hiro!
Who is Onii-sama?
I wish I had heard everyone sing yesterday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home