Hello! Today we’re going to visit Jorge town! I’m looking forward to do shopping!
Yesterday, I heard the very interesting speech about American Universities; especially Maryland University. I’ve wanted to go to Graduate school in Japan or abroad, then I wished to study at abroad University when I heard the speech yesterday.
After the talking with panel students, I went to the football stadium. I was surprised at the size of that stadium! I wanna watch a football game with some UM students someday.
>Laura
Thank you very much! But I’ll lose Onii-sama! His song is very professional, I think.
>Nina
Hi! Nina!
Onii-sama is Ji Won! His song isn’t different to the CDs of professional singers!I really want to go to the Karaoke again
Friday, August 11, 2006
Hi, I'm Hiromi Satoh(M). I'm from Tokyo, Japan. Now I'm studying at the University and my major is International Politics. This bolg has established since I went to the University of Maryland as the summer program "AGU in America 2006" and also as my first visiting to the U.S. This blog is open style. So I'm happy when you comment beyond the any borders, any regions, any nationalities, any religious views and so on. Thanks.
Previous Posts


1 Comments:
I agree with Kevin--I though Yukari would have discouraged everyone from wanting to study here, but it seems she had the opposite effect on you! Well, if you come to the US for graduate school, you can go to a football game here! That stadium is quite old. Did you see our new basketball arena (Comcast Center)?
Post a Comment
<< Home