Good morning everybody! Today, we’re going to go the county fair. So, I’m looking forward to going. But according to today’s forecast, the temperature is very high! We have to pay attention to our health!
Last Saturday, we went to Annapolis. And we enjoyed the cruising on the Potomac River. It was a lot of fun for me, but I sunburned much! Yesterday, we visited to the Mt.Vermon and Alexandria. I saw George Washington’s feeling at the hill of Mt.Vermon. The view from there was very beautiful! And seeing the view, I could forget the bustle of daily life in Japan.
>Kevin
Thank you for your comment! Surely I understood the difficulty of studying in the abroad. But, I also feel the necessity of studying abroad. I probably like “challenge”
!(^^)
>Nina
Hello! Nina! I want to watch the football game and send the life at here someday!
Monday, August 14, 2006
Hi, I'm Hiromi Satoh(M). I'm from Tokyo, Japan. Now I'm studying at the University and my major is International Politics. This bolg has established since I went to the University of Maryland as the summer program "AGU in America 2006" and also as my first visiting to the U.S. This blog is open style. So I'm happy when you comment beyond the any borders, any regions, any nationalities, any religious views and so on. Thanks.
Previous Posts


2 Comments:
Challenges are great! What does not kill you makes you stronger! Let's all have a lot of fun at the fair today.
It was not as hot today as we feared. I think it was a nice day!
When you go back to the bustle of Japan, you can remember the peaceful river view from the porch at Mount Vernon.
I hope someday you can come back to study or to visit!
Post a Comment
<< Home