Today is the last class day! It’s too early! I think these 2 weeks were unforgettable for me. So, I have great thanks for Nina, Kevin, Linda, Ji won & his friends, Tim, Laura and etc… During these 2 weeks, I experienced a lot of things inside or outside of UM. I could study with a lot of fun. Especially, many field trips were very precious times for me. In the field trips, every thing was studies. For example, conversation with the mentors and teachers in the metro were very important for me. That was similar to social study!
By the way, yesterday, we visited to the Montgomery county fair. It was marvel! There were a lot of rides in the fair. So I think American county fair similar to the Japanese summer county fair; “Ennichi”. But Ennichi” doesn’t have any rides.
And we went to the Karaoke again. We could listen Tim’s songs! It was so cool!
>Ji Won
Thank you, Ji Won! I’d like to keep this mind after I come back to Japan. Today, I’m looking forward to play the basketball with you!
And I have deep gratitude for you and your nice friends!!
>Nina
I feel that I can get over the problems to remember that view!!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Hi, I'm Hiromi Satoh(M). I'm from Tokyo, Japan. Now I'm studying at the University and my major is International Politics. This bolg has established since I went to the University of Maryland as the summer program "AGU in America 2006" and also as my first visiting to the U.S. This blog is open style. So I'm happy when you comment beyond the any borders, any regions, any nationalities, any religious views and so on. Thanks.
Previous Posts
- Good morning everybody! Today, we’re going to go t...
- Good morning everybody! Today, we’re going to go t...
- Hello! Today we’re going to visit Jorge town! I’m ...
- Good morning! Today, I and my room mate; Rikko got...
- Good late morning, and I’m sorry Nina. We are late...
- Hi! How are you! I enjoy the life of Maryland....
- Hello!!This blog is my first blog. So, I want to s...


2 Comments:
Hiromi,
Thank you for your kind words about AGU in America. I think you have learned a fantastic amount. It reminds me of my first trip abraod when I was 18. I went to France, and that trip changed my whole life. I hope this trip will be a turning point in your life, too. Have a great trip home, and thanks for everything. Keep blogging!
Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home