Sunday, September 03, 2006

How fast to past the season...

Hello everyone~!
The first, I apologize to have a long separation....(^^;)

I was very busy after comming back to Tokyo, because studying for my future.
Actually, I usually study the international law, the Japanese constitution and the economics on every Saturday without regular classes at the official prep room in AGU.

This prep room is very hard to study. That's because, every students gathered study to become deplomats or work stuffs of embassies or officers of U.N. and something like these organizations.


My dream is same! Someday, I wish to work for peace keeping in the world at U.N. or something like this!

Unitl yesterday, I must finish these papers...(>_<)
For such reasons, I can't renew my blog. But I still miss the U.M. and all members of AGU in America...(T_T)


By the way, fortunately, this week is free! So, I have a idea to finish the report of AGU in America. But, My framework for this paper is very vague in my head. I thnk to write about "the collection of Prange" or "the diversity of American society".
Please commet about my paper, if you have some good ideas!



4.Sep.2006 0:39 at Tokyo

7 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

Hi, Ojichang~^^
I'm glad that you wrote the new post on your blog because I was wondering how you were!

Well, I think some of the people who belong to the official prep room in AGU went to NY with me in March. And I was surprised that they studied the UN so much harder than me! I put some picture of the trip on my blog, so please come and look at them when you have time~^^

It's erai of you to start thinking about the paper for this program. I have to think about it as well!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Hiro said...

>Obachang
Hi~!Obachang!
I'm happy for your comment.^^/
Yeah, people who belong prep room have harm beliefs. So, they're much smarter than me. And languages are also.Do you know Ms.Suzuki? She is very industry.

De, Do you know Laura's E-mail adress or something like this(the way of communication)? If you know, please get contact to her about her arriving at Japan. Let's meet her at AP (with Yuichang)!

I'm looking forward to look your photos and funny dialies.

It's very confusing aboout MEI in my head! That's because, there were a lot of memories in Maryland....

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

Ojichang>
Hi again,Ojichang~!
Reading comments on your blog is so fun, isn't it?

I'm not sure who she was because the trip was so short that I could not talk to each other very much. Also, the things she(I mean, someone who belongs to the official prep room) wanted me to do were really tough!(It was like reading THICK books in 3 days or some like that) So it was a kind of hard for me to talk to them! Actually I was scary because I thought she was demanding. I think her name is Ai or something....?

By the way,I sent an e-mail to Laura, but she already has the people to pick her up, so she doesn't have much time in the airport. So why don't we see each other again on some other day? How about Sep 12?(Laura said she'll be free to go around by this day.) I'm going to write about it on mixi, and see who can come.

Hahaha~,did you see the pictures on my blog? After I started blogging, I always bring camera with me to share pictures with all of you!

Yeah, I know it's hard to reorganize the moments that we shared in Maryland. Doing that always makes me want to go back again!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hiro, it was nice to see your post. I thought you were relaxing on vacation, but it seems you were studying instead. It sounds like the people in the prep room are a pretty impressive bunch!

What are you supposed to write about in your report on your trip to Maryland? Are there any guidelines for this report?

Perhaps you can get some ideas about what to write about by rereading your blog and mine and looking at all the pictures.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Hiro said...

>Obachang
Hi~!
Thanks for your recomment.
Yes, surely, people who belong the prep room are very demanding. I kow your feeling because I usually have same feeling when I talk with a professor who take charge of the prep room....!(>_<)

And I saw your plan for meeting with Laura on mixi. That's very very nice idea! Please advance!
Unfortunately, I must go to Hakone
for a short seminar of international law. So, please enjoy with Laura and other AGU members! (I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures 12.Sep.)


>Nina
Hi~!Nina~!
Thank you for your comment and advice!

This paper have a rule. It's only "over 1000 English wards"!
But I think this rule isn't problem. I'd like to write about "the collection of Prange" or "the diversity of American society".

Well, according to you, I can get some good ideas for your and my blogs. I think so! Now, I review the blogs!

Thank you for your kindness, Nina(^^)/

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Ji Won said...

Ojichang!
You are indeed a very erai hito for studying every week for your future even though you're still on summer break! I know that you will go very far in the future in terms of accomplishing your goals and succeeding in life.
As for the paper, I think it might be a better idea for you to write about American diversity since you experienced more of it throughout the entire two weeks than just the two hours at the Prange collection. That way there's more stuff to write about!
Anyways, have fun with Laura once she arrives. She leaves America today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home