I'm fine ever and now. And I apologize that I couldn't write even a new blog since last year.
Today, I have some big news☆
One of them is that we've entered the spring vacation season from 3rd Feb.
During this vacation, I plan to trip to Bangkok, Ayutaya: Thailand and Angkor Wat: Cambodia with my AGU's freinds! Yes, I'm going to trip to Thailand too, Kevin and Eriko.
Second news is very related to our AGU in America 2006 program.
I wrote a story for 2008 AGU's entrance guidebook about our program in Maryland. And my story is adopted and will be opened on line. So, please go this website and see my article around May!
By the way, recently I had a very very good time with Loura, Laura's brother, Laura's cousine, their girl freids and Hiromi (Obachang). I and Obachang walked, did shopping and eating with Laura's families aroud Harajuku. This town is called "the Mecca of youth" in Japan. That's because Harajuku has so many kinds of shops for shopping and eating. And these shops are almost little expensive but there many resonable shops too.
Then, in that day, we went to a famous Japanes style cheap(discount) shop. That's called "Hyaku-en-kinitsu"(=100yen shops) . All goods sold in this store are 100yen(about $1)! So, evry japanese people like this style shop. Samely, we enjoyed this shop.
Anyhow, I could spent precious time with Laura's family.
Labels: Long time no see


8 Comments:
How's it going, Hiro??(Caling your name makes me feel a bit strange! Hehehe~. ^^) Anyway, it's been a while, ne? It's nice to hear from you via your blog even though we often met at the univerisity.
I'm also delighted at the fact that we made it to this vacation! It's awesome to go on a trip abroad during the vacation, isn't it? I look forward to reading your post about it already! Also, did you write an article of our trip in English? Whatever language you used, I'll go and read it when it comes out.
Lastly, thank you so much~ for joining us the other day in Harajuku! I appreciate it. ^^ We really had a good time rediscovering the another side of Tokyo, didn't we?
See you soon~!
Thanks, Hirominn!(← it's nice idea isn't it?) But, I also feel strange when I call you with same name(笑)
Then, my article is written in Japanese. So, I think that it's a pity for Nina and Kevin not to comprehend the meaning of my article! Thus, if my article will come out, please translate into English, ne(^^)/
I was really happy when Laura's families enjoyed in Tokyo and they were content with shopping and eating, dayone?
See you soon and good night★
Wow, Hiro, a published author! Did you write your AGU in America article in English? Because if you did, I'd really like to see it--please send me the link (post it on the Google Group!). Even if it is in Japanese, it would be fun to see it.
Have a wonderful time in Thailand! You are so lucky! :-)
Thank you, Nina.
Unfortunately, the article was wriiten in Japanese. But I promise you to translate the article to English and send the link(^^)
And this article has not only passages but also a picture! Then, the picture is taken in front of the Lincoln monument (against backdrop of the Washington monument).
I remember a hot day in Washington D.C. and members of AGU in America whenever I saw this photo.
I'll enjoy Thiland very much with a Backpack(^^)/
Hello!My name is mayuko.Nice to meet you.I found your blog through Hiromi.When I wrote the previous blog,I met her.I'm a novice at speaking English.But I sometimes write on my blog.
I have one question.You and Hiromi are friends,right?Where did you met?You studied abroad with Hiromi?
Hi,Mayuko.Thanks 4 your coments.
yeah, Hiromi is my friend. Fortunatly, she has a same name, went Maryland @ Enclish learning program of our University together :)
But I didn't known her till this program without her name. Coz, I hadn't talked with.
well, what is your term with Hiromi?
Hello,hiro.I answer your question.I don't know you see this comment,because I haven't come your blog for a long time.Sorry...And you haven't renewed your blog.Are you busy??
I met hiromi through "Blogger" last year.And we sometimes come and go each other's blog.So I found you through hiromi's blog.
You and Hiromi are very clever!!Bcause you are an Aogaku students.So I can't say the name of my university.But I'm an university student in Kansai area.
Mayuko, thank you for commin' again! I sometime update this blog, but i wanna improve my English skills. so, i have to update more often!!
so, please come to my blog sometime^^
anyway, nice to see you!
p.s. my English is not good. nd I'm not clever at all!! don't be afraid to talk at same position.
thsnks.
Post a Comment
<< Home