Friday, June 27, 2008

"27th June 2008"

I decided to restart this blog from yesterday. So, I don't have any fabulous stories but it will be goof for my english writing, especially recent TOEFL(R) ibt!( I'm happy with your correcting my grammer, the using of vocabulary and hte meanigless sentences.)
Do you know this test? Ok, I explain very briefly. The TOEFL(R) test is "Test of English as a Foreign Language™." Namely, the test for the people whose mother tangues are not English. And if they wanna study in the Universities or other schools in the English coutires must get a certain revel of score. The highest score of ibt is 120. The lowest score is 0.
Bsides the TOEFL(R) ibt has 4 sections; Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. Each sections has 0-30 range of score. If you wanna know the details, you had better to click the ets.org on my blog page. But I would like to make some comments about the writing section. This section has two tasks. One is "the Integrated Writing." Another one is "the Indipendent Writing."
The former reqire the Reading skill, Listenig skill and Writing skill with good typing skill. This is, the test takers are required the total English skill. That's the reason why test takers feel difficulty and annoying with this task. And also, in my thinking, this task needs insight toward the passage and lecture. Latter one is a usual writing. But problem of shotage of the times is comming up when test takers try to make a "fulent" essay. Now I'm considering that we don't have to write "fulent" one, instead of this, we should make a clear and stable structure, the well reasoning to ensure our opinions and good exaplse related to what we wanna say in the conclusion. Also, it can be said that we need good vocabulary and counter opinions.
How do you think about this argument??

Peace

Hiro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home