Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hey, what’s up, everyone!!
Long times no see and I’m glad to upload this blog again!

The first, I have several statements about me and around my circumstances.
One is that the magazine which I and Obachang (Hiromi) appeared was published (The photos are on the Obachangs blog.)
The magazine is famous for the information book of entering Universities. So, a lot of Japanese high-school students who would like to enter the University read this book and get some information. Referring to my experience, I used to read this book sometimes when I was a high-school student. On our pages, Hiromi introduce her experiences of visiting UN head quarters @ NY. I think she has experienced so much time to study abroad like that. So, really envy her because now I seriously consider about studying at graduate school of United States in early future. In this meaning, I feel shortages of experience in abroad. In this summer, I decided to study English for TOEFL test and for my middle thesis in Japan. Back to the main topic, I answered about Maryland program in 2006 on that magazine. In that process, I introduce the activities in D.C. , UMCP and even Metro. I couldn’t introduce all of my experiences but I may be able to sent the message; the greatness of diversity (variety) about selecting their way of life, which I totally could get from AGU in America program 2006 to readers.

And as I’ ve already referred on above, now I think about my way after graduation of AGU. Most of guys around me gonna start to job hunting activities from this September or October at latest. I really embarrassed about whether I also start job hunting activities like most of my friends. Consequently, I made up my mind to try to enter the graduate school. I couldn’t decide a school, but I aim at the studying in abroad
(Especially in US). Because to realize my dream; work as a UN officer. Naturally, there will be many obstacles about this way. But I think it was worth to try with my life!!

Finally I hope ongoing AGU program in Maryland will be successful!!
If I have a time, I wanna comment on AGU guys blogs, hahaha~.

See ya.

青山学院大学短期研修参加者のみなさんへ
自分は去年、このメリーランド大学研修に参加した、今3年の国際政治学科所属の佐藤裕視です。みなさんのここでの経験は、今後さまざまな面で反映されてくることでしょう。今は、その貴重なひと時を、楽しみながら大いに味わって下さい。

コメントなどなんでも大歓迎です!では、ひきつづき、楽しんでください(^^)

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

Hello, Hiro!

It's great that you've updated this blog! I've always looked forward to reading your entry. ^^ By the way, I read the messages you left on Facebook. I'm glad that you enjoyed being a listener of the lecture that I introduced to you! I think there might be some kind of information about subscription of the booklet that you talked about, right? After coming back to the summer camp of my seminar, I'll read it! I also think that it would be helpful for you to visit the library of American embassy.

Thinking about the future sometimes makes you confused or worried, and I know what it's like. So, don't worry about what will happen too much and please make sure that you're focusing on what you can do now because it'll probably lead to where you need to be. Good luck and take care! ^^

蒸し暑いから夏ばてにちうい!
またね~

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hiro, thanks for your comments on the AGu2007 blog, and like Hiromi I am excited to see you posting again and to read about all that you have been doing! It's all very exciting and I wish you luck. Maybe you will come back to the U. of Maryland! :-) I hope so!

On Monday AGU2007 will be chatting at Tapped In at 11-11:30 pm Tokyo time. Please join us!

Nina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home