Today is the day of TOEFL! I will do my best....
The most vulnerable part of mine is writing but I think people should be positive when they face at the challenging test or task. So, I will make me cool and confident during the test.
See you soon!
Hiro
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Hi, I'm Hiromi Satoh(M). I'm from Tokyo, Japan. Now I'm studying at the University and my major is International Politics. This bolg has established since I went to the University of Maryland as the summer program "AGU in America 2006" and also as my first visiting to the U.S. This blog is open style. So I'm happy when you comment beyond the any borders, any regions, any nationalities, any religious views and so on. Thanks.
Previous Posts
- "27th June 2008" I decided to restart this blog ...
- This is the recent pics of my job; tutor (mentor)...
- Hey, what’s up, everyone!!Long times no see and I’...
- Hi! How are you everyone?I'm fine ever and now. An...
- How fast to past the season...Hello everyone~!The ...
- Today is the last class day! It’s too early! I thi...
- Good morning everybody! Today, we’re going to go t...
- Good morning everybody! Today, we’re going to go t...
- Hello! Today we’re going to visit Jorge town! I’m ...
- Good morning! Today, I and my room mate; Rikko got...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home